- We collect information that you provide to us and use it for the purpose that you provided it. (e.g., to send you emails, deliver your product)
- We automatically collect information on your use of our website to provide you with more content you love.
- We do our best to protect your information, but no Internet exchange can be guaranteed as 100% secure.
- We do not monitor the policies of websites we link to and cannot be responsible for their practices.
Information We Collect
This Site collects the personal information on you in two ways:
Information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include:
- email addresses used to subscribe you to the newsletter
- name, address, and email addresses used to purchase services, packages, or offerings
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide.
We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
Information automatically collected by us, which may include:
- Information collected by Google Analytics on searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information.
- Information collected by Mailchimp on emails you open, links you click, IP address, and location.
We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Third Party Links
Updating Your Information
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at bonjour(at)tiffanyhan(dot)com.
Changes to This Policy
Updated: September 2017